Barbie Vacation Adventure

System: SNES Country: US
Developer: Software Creations Publisher: Hi-Tech Expressions
Size: 8 Megabits Save Feature: None
Retail Price: $59.95 Release Date: November, 1994
Number of Players: 1 Genre: Multiple Barbie-themed activities
Also On: Genesis Previous Games: Barbie (C-64), Barbie (NES), Barbie (Game Boy), Barbie Super Model
Followed By: Barbie Magic Genie Adventure, Barbie Ocean Discovery, Barbie Fashion Pack, Barbie Pet Rescue, Barbie Explorer, Barbie Race And Ride, Barbie Super Sports, Detective Barbie: The Mystery Cruise, and a metric ton of PC Barbie games

Not here yet... please contribute!
    Another horrible, insulting Barbie game. This time Barbie is travelling all over the country, visiting various locales to play insipid minigames like scuba diving for jewels or putting up a tent. 90% of these activities are so mindlessly easy that a blind quadriplegic cow could do them, and the other 10% are rendered impossible to complete thanks to horrid control. While technically a better game than Barbie Super Model, getting hit by a bus is also technically better than being thrown in a wood chipper.

Additional Shots

Contributed by: Rey

| Home |