VGMuseum
Video Games ''''Я'''' Us

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Ultimate World Wrestling Entertainment© Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foleyite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe the "Danielson was fired because he choked the announcer too violently with the tie" story. I don't pay enough attention, but I'm sure we could find a hundred choking spots from RAW in the last year, couldn't we? If there really is a "don't choke people because of you-know-who and the thing with the murdering and the ALZHEIMER'S BRAIN GLABEN" rule, you'd think WWE would be smart enough to prep the wrestlers on this beforehand and that would have been a story before now. Every job I've ever worked at has made me sit through stupid sexual harassment and safety videos; videos we had to watch so that the morons can't try a "Wait, who said we can't slap the HR girl on the ass or try to leap off of the forklift?" defense.

The saddest part is that the NXT angle was the first unpredictable thing WWE did in forever and gave some fans that old feeling back partly because of Danielson's performance. The tie-choking, the spitting, the "YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME!" - Danielson had more charisma than everyone else in the segment, despite WWE's propaganda machine telling me that David Otunga and Heath Slater have "the it factor" because they shake their hair on the way to the ring and have watched a few bad-guy wrestler interviews. If Danielson was fired because he strayed from the script, then I understand WWE's viewpoint but I think they no longer know how to present a wrestling product. Danielson was finally getting over, despite being booked like a loser and being called a loser on the commentary by Michael Cole for 3 months. Isn't this what Triple H always talks about? That guys have to get THEMSELVES over, 'cause no main event guys ever laid down for him? So now we've reportedly got Danielson going off the script, "going into business for himself", yelling at John Cena, looking like a badass who can draw a fresh, potentially money-drawing angle with the company's top draw and so, Bryan Danielson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4
HelloDes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foleyite wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4

When I saw the title-- "Vince McMahon Says "You're Fired!" For 1 Minute"-- I was hoping for just that. You know, like at the 1:48 mark of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Zsci0Bg5I
Foleyite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The WWE Universe has already forgotten about that one guy who wrestled in high school gyms and in the minor leagues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI4pIWchgHE
HelloDes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't bode well for Danielson's chances of inclusion in the next exciting and exclusive WWE project... The 50 Greatest Wrestlers of All Time DVD!

If you thought the Top 25 Matches list was the fetid, steaming shiznit, just WAIT until we get the chance to see over a hundred years of wrestling... well, 80 years... well, whatever's happened since Superstar Billy Graham... excruciatingly pushed through Vince's lower intestine before emerging as the official history.

My first small prediction:
#45-- LOU THESZ
A popular NWA wrestler. (Cue 70-second segment panning slowly over old black-and-white arena program, and file footage of a boxing crowd standing up out of their chairs)

#44-- SHEAMUS
The first Irish WWE champion made an unforgettable impact in his first year, and has already begun cementing his place among the all-time greats! (Cue 12-minute segment of Sheamus glaring, knocking down 15 WWE superstars, and calling people "boyo")

#43-- HULK HOGAN
Fans of a certain generation will always have fond memories of Hulkamania. (Cue 4-minute segment of Hulk Hogan eyeball to eyeball with The Rock, playing air guitar on the WCW Nitro ramp, and the covers of the "Mr. Nanny" and "Suburban Commando" VHS tapes)

#42-- THE BIG SHOW
Harb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The greatest moment in the history of DVD.........

ALL-TIME GREAT WWE HALL OF FAME MANAGER TO BE PROFILED WITH NEW DVD RELEASE AND MORE
by Mike Johnson @ 11:16 AM on 6/21/2010

WWE is working on a DVD release profiling the one and only Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. The DVD dedicated to the WWE Hall of Famer will be released on 12/18.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan will only place 16th on the Greatest WWE Managers of All-Time list.

#16 -- BOBBY "THE BRAIN" HEENAN
The leader of The Heenan Family will long be remembered for leading his Family members against Hulk Hogan during the Rock'N'Wrestling Era and for his color commentary alongside WWE Hall of Famer Gorilla Monsoon.

#15 -- RANJIN SINGH
The translator for the "Punjabi Playboy" led The Great Khali to the World Heavyweight Title and has helped Khali win over the fans with the delightful "Khali Kiss Cam".

#14 -- MARYSE
This Diva not only had success as a sexy, smart and powerful Diva, but she became Ted Dibiase Jr.'s valet, drawing even more attention to how painfully bland he is.

#13 -- UNCLE ZEBEKIAH
Harb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does Uncle Cletus fall on that list?
Foleyite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harb wrote:
Where does Uncle Cletus fall on that list?

#11. Not good enough to break the top 10, but then again, it's hard to deny Jamison's impact on WWE history.
KaneRobot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or his impact on the parking lot, when the Berzerker threw him off the roof of the television studio.
HelloDes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I die, I want the last sound I ever hear to be "Huss."
Foleyite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what I want to hear before I die, but if it has to be a wrestling reference - I guess it would be kinda cool if there was some sort of swerve and a GXer, ex-girlfriend or somebody I used to know showed up with a melodramatic "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"

And then hit me with a car and made my corpse join the "Kiss My Ass Club".
Foleyite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Danielson was initially introduced with the NXT theme before it switched to his classic "Final Countdown" theme. The crowd then greeted him with neck ties instead of the traditional streamers. This seemed to get a laugh from Danielson, who then jokingly tried to attack the ref with one of the ties.

That guy really is wild and young.

Also, kind of off-topic: I pretty much never watch MMA. But the one night I say "eh, I have nothing to do and I feel tired, I'll watch this Strikeforce thing on Showtime" - I end up watching Ivan Drago finally lose a fight and a couple of other halfway entertaining fights. Well, maybe not "entertaining". But that woman was getting her head punched in and it made me yell "SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH" at my TV and that Asian guy spinkicked a guy right in the chest and then celebrated with cartwheels.
KaneRobot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To quote that corny old WWE ad: I WAS THERE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdApDyyQuEk

Nice guy. He stayed after and signed everything for everybody. He even got to meet Tall Bald Guy.
Harb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I'd be really surprised if they don't hire him back, just by the way he has handled it and by how the company has handled it. WWE Universe on Facebook actually did a poll, "Should Daniel Bryan be rehired?" and of course Barrett saying "he'll never be back" leads me to believe the complete opposite.

Either way, this is all very bizarre. Company men like JR insist Vince would never let Linda's Senate campaign people dictate hirings and firings. I would prefer to think they would have more influence than a toy company, though.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think WWE would love to have him back because it's not like he was fired for a valid reason and it's becoming more and more obvious that the guy has a fanbase (that's now gotten bigger because of his brief stint and the way he left). I'm sure WWE is thinking "We had to do this to appease someone, but don't worry, we'll bring you back when this all cools down." But I think the problem is gonna be with Bryan. If I'm Daniel Bryan, I would be real hesitant to believe Vince or anyone from the company saying "Don't worry, we'll hire you back" after being fired for such a stupid reason. I would be pretty disillusioned about the whole thing and it would only confirm the worst suspicions I had about working for WWE. In ROH or other independents (and maybe even TNA to a degree), he will have more freedom and he doesn't have to walk on eggshells or worry about doing anything too violent, saying "belt" instead of "championship", saying "fans" instead of "Universe", saying "Jesus", etc. A job with WWE means an opportunity for more money & exposure, but there's no stability there. If they can fire you over something stupid once, they can do it again.
KaneRobot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention he can probably pull in 1000-1500 (supposedly what Joe was pulling while doing indies while hugely popular in TNA) or more per indy appearance. He won't be starving.

There was some worry over the weekend because on a show Sunday he said he'd be going to TNA.

Quote:
Someone yelled "TNA!" while he had the microphone, so he said something along the lines of "who wouldn't want to see me in TNA?" and started chanting "TNA! TNA! TNA!"

He then said who wouldn't want to see Desmond Wolfe vs. Warren Boner and the crowd chants "Boner! Boner! Boner!"

After that, he says "See, I still can't really tell what is PG or not" or something along those lines.

But yeah, the TNA comment was a complete joke. If anyone took that comment as anything except for a joke they're either brain dead for not understanding obvious sarcasm or just trying to start internet rumors.

Foleyite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KaneRobot wrote:
There was some worry over the weekend because on a show Sunday he said he'd be going to TNA.

Quote:
Someone yelled "TNA!" while he had the microphone, so he said something along the lines of "who wouldn't want to see me in TNA?" and started chanting "TNA! TNA! TNA!"

He then said who wouldn't want to see Desmond Wolfe vs. Warren Boner and the crowd chants "Boner! Boner! Boner!"

After that, he says "See, I still can't really tell what is PG or not" or something along those lines.

But yeah, the TNA comment was a complete joke. If anyone took that comment as anything except for a joke they're either brain dead for not understanding obvious sarcasm or just trying to start internet rumors.

Honorary GX Membership for Mr. Bryan Danielson.
KaneRobot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they're saying the smug Euro guy that isn't William Regal is having work visa troubles, so he may be gone from the NXT angle too.

Come on baby, only 3 or 4 more to go before they HAVE to name Black John Cena the leader.
Harb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Barrett wake up yesterday and go, "Oh shit....."

You'd think this is something that could have been cleared up before he had to miss time, but I know nothing about work visas, so maybe not.

There's a few guys in this group I kind of like (Tarver, the Southern hillbilly guy), but they have zero credibility without Barrett and Danielson.

Oh, and Cole laying out how the "Nexus" can't attack any superstars, followed immediately by the entrance of the legends......well, why didn't he just say, "Hey, here's the guys the Nexus CAN beat up."
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole deal only works if the mystery GM remains so for years and then is one day discovered hiding in a highly secluded room in the depths of MSG.

Then when it's revealed to be a 136-year-old Mike Adamle, he'll give the expected speech to this music. Then he'll turn into Christopher Lloyd and immediately explode.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWE is just trying to make sure that this Nexus angle is an even bigger bust than the 2001 Invasion, that's all.

Harb wrote:
Did Barrett wake up yesterday and go, "Oh shit....."

You'd think this is something that could have been cleared up before he had to miss time, but I know nothing about work visas, so maybe not.

The work visa system is frighteningly complicated. There are tons of different kinds of visas. Drew McIntyre's been deported for the same reason. WWE, as their employers, should have had all of this in order. I'm sure someone in legal or HR has already gotten yelled at by Vince.

Harb wrote:
There's a few guys in this group I kind of like (Tarver, the Southern hillbilly guy), but they have zero credibility without Barrett and Danielson.

Oh, and Cole laying out how the "Nexus" can't attack any superstars, followed immediately by the entrance of the legends......well, why didn't he just say, "Hey, here's the guys the Nexus CAN beat up."

Agreed - (I even kinda like Tarver, too) the group's pretty much a joke without Danielson and Barrett. And yeah, the Nexus attacking the legends thing couldn't have been anymore telegraphed. I thought Cole was ridiculous, explaining it all with "So, the angle is that Nexus can't attack Superstars without being fired. But the legends are Legends, not Superstars, so nothing will happen to them. The Superstars didn't come out to help the Legends because they would have been suspended. Their hands were LITERALLY tied." Everyone who watched Cole explain this - complete with misuse of "literally" and annoying WWE corporate buzzwords - instantly became dumber.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Arn Anderson's "greatest wrestlers of all-time" thing has to be mentioned. Saying Steamboat's up there with the "5 greatest of all-time", you know, "guys like HHH, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels". Wow. It'd be bad enough if Vince, Cena or HHH said it. But for Arn Anderson to say that and to NOT say certain names?

HelloDes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just you wait, you scoffing scoffers who scoff scoffly. It will be revealed that it was actually Daniel Bryan who deliberately "misfiled" Wade Barrett's paperwork, as revenge for the off-camera NXT ostracizing that was randomly referred to in a throwaway sentence. Danielson is sitting pretty because Vince really needs him now. I'll bet he's signing a fresh contract twice as lucrative as the one he lost, which means that the company will be twice as invested in his success. That's right, I'm talking the full six-week push. Daniel will take control as NXT's leader, obviously. But the other members will maintain their heat by occasionally making skeptical eye contact with each other while Daniel speaks, as well as enjoying countout no-decisions against Vladimir Kozlov. As for the other deportation, it will be explained that Drew McIntyre was actually Daniel Bryan's twin brother, thereby igniting a huge money-making family feud that will peak with somebody addressing another wrestler by his civilian name because this is dead real, people, and then a controversial Twitter message. WWE booking never lets you down.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Since this statement was released Iíve been bombarded with messages asking me if itís real, and by now Iím sure that most people know that it is.

WWE is very serious about adhering to their PG guidelines, and apparently my actions during the NXT attack on John Cena, namely choking announcer Justin Roberts with his tie and spitting in Cenaís face, crossed the boundaries of what is considered ďPG.Ē Perhaps the choking was too violent or perhaps the spit was too demeaning. I apologized for both immediately following the incident; but I would be a hypocrite if I apologized for putting everything I have into the attack. I would much rather have gone too far than to come up too short.

As with anyone who gets fired from their job, especially when they feel its unjust, I am angry. Very angry. But I canít fault WWE for how they handled my release. My contract contained a 90 day no-compete clause in the event I was let go, yet the WWE has graciously allowed me start wrestling again on any show thatís not taped for television or pay per view.

So with the negatives there also come positives. Before I got signed by WWE last October, I worked hard to bring new fans to independent wrestling. But with most of us having little national exposure the only thing we could do was wrestle our hearts out and hope for word of mouth. Now that Iíve appeared on WWE television in front of millions of new fans, things are different. My goal is to garner as much interest in independent wrestling over the next 90 days as I possibly can. I hope that some of the people who enjoyed watching me wrestle on TV will give independent companies such as Evolve, Dragon Gate USA and Ring of Honor a chance. I think most of you would enjoy the intimacy between the fans and the wrestlers and the intensity of the action; if you ask the fans who went to the Chikara or AIW shows I was on this weekend, Iím sure 99% of them had a great time. So if youíve never been to an independent show, go ahead and dip your toes in... you might find that the water is pretty nice.

As far as what happens after 90 days, nobody knows. Iíve ďheardĒ that TNA is interested. There are petitions going around to get me back into WWE and the last several weeks there have been fans chanting my names at their shows. People have even brought signs showing their support. And though most of the signs get taken away and though WWE may not be listening to your chants or petitions, I truly appreciate all the support over the last several weeks. It is both overwhelming and heartwarming. But regardless of what offers come in, I am in no rush to make any rash decisions. I enjoy my freedom as much as I enjoyed the benefits offered by being in WWE. My future, as usual, is uncertain. But I am enjoying my return to the independents. Iím hoping to see some of you there.

I bet he signs with FOX. Or maybe TBS.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As noted earlier, Ricky Steamboat is in stable condition after a brain aneurysm suffered last night. He was in intensive care earlier today. Steamboat had suffered a neck injury and severe head pain legitimately stemming from the angle on Monday, although the WWE's announcement of cracked ribs was storyline. The aneurysm is not believed to be related to the angle on Monday. But for reasons of taste, WWE has pulled the NXT angle from its Youtube channel due to Steamboat's condition and if he's still in a bad way in a few days, I'm guessing they will downplay the footage on Raw on Monday. He is expected to be hospitalized for some time.

Maybe it's a bad idea to have green, sloppy, young wrestlers do moves like a chokeslam/spinebuster-type move to an old guy who retired due to severe injuries to his neck/back. Just a thought.
Harb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they sell even 10 more Steamboat DVDs, it was worth it.
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniels will come back and face Joel Gertner.

The match will end in a tie.
HelloDes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The greatest thing Ricky Steamboat ever did was to set up one of Bobby Heenan's greatest punchlines. During the buildup to Wrestlemania 3, Randy Savage jabbed Steamboat in the throat with the steel ring bell, "crushing his larynx," and I think Savage also choked Steamboat over the top rope so that he could clutch his neck and gag and kick his dangling feet like he was dying.

A week or three after this HORRIFIC ASSAULT, Steamboat is gone from the ring, "recuperating," his career perhaps over. Savage is doing something else villainous on WWF television. The following exchange occurs:

BOBBY HEENAN: You know Ricky Steamboat is sitting at home watching this. Can you imagine what he must be saying?
GORILLA MONSOON: No, what?
HEENAN: Nothing! (laughs heartily)
Harb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited about the upcoming Heenan DVD, but it would take about a 20-disc set to even capture 10% of his greatest moments. I haven't seen him lately, but hopefully they didn't have to do an Ebert-esque reconstruction in his last surgery.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One year later

RAW August 8, 2011
Michael Cole: "I have just received an e-mail from the Anonymous RAW GM. AND I QUOTE. Miz, tonight you must defend your WWE title against JOHN CENA.

P.S. Lives are gon' be in Waylon Mercy's hands."

Drunk Guy In Crowd: "OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK IS THE GM ALREADY"
Harb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do the GM email sound and lights blinking thing at house shows now. I think the Bellas relayed the GM message for the one I went to a few weeks ago. Glad they found something for those girls to do.
HelloDes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Cole: Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. I have just received another email from the Raw general manager. And I quote, "I'm the VP of the FUSS family you CRackball FISHeyeed FOOOle"

:::"Pretty Mean Sisters" theme starts playing:::

:::The Great Khali wets his pants:::

Michael Cole: Vintage FISHeyeed FOOOle!
Foleyite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Cole is ruining Shark Week. Every time one of the narrators uses the phrase "apex predator", I think of Michael Cole's stupid voice and Randy Orton's stupid face.
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad for Cole that the biggest mystery in the last few months doesn't even involve him, his e-mail-reading, or the mystery GM. Nope--scientists, philosophers, scholars, linguistic geniuses, and think-tanks the world over have put their heads together but just can't figure one thing: What in God's name are Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett and Hulk Hogan talking about?

Now, I think they're trying to figure out which of the parties was most responsible for the death of WCW, but there seems to be another layer to it--as if they're also trying to deduce which of them is still currently the biggest leech on the teat of pro-wrestling.

What will come of it, how any of it is relevant, and who actually understands it are questions wise men will contemplate for years or until TNA's writing staff just forgets it in, like, September.
Foleyite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Perfect wrote:
It's sad for Cole that the biggest mystery in the last few months doesn't even involve him, his e-mail-reading, or the mystery GM. Nope--scientists, philosophers, scholars, linguistic geniuses, and think-tanks the world over have put their heads together but just can't figure one thing: What in God's name are Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett and Hulk Hogan talking about?

Now, I think they're trying to figure out which of the parties was most responsible for the death of WCW, but there seems to be another layer to it--as if they're also trying to deduce which of them is still currently the biggest leech on the teat of pro-wrestling.

What will come of it, how any of it is relevant, and who actually understands it are questions wise men will contemplate for years or until TNA's writing staff just forgets it in, like, September.

That segment was so painful. I don't get it either. I mean, I get it: they're doing a smart-marky angle playing off of their reputations as backstage politicians and selfish big stars. I suppose they're arguing over who ruined WCW and who's trying to ruin TNA and "hold down the young talent". But I don't get the point of it or what it's trying to accomplish. First of all, what old guys are holding back talent? Nash? I don't even think he's had a match since spring. AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, The Pope, The Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money and Abyss are all being pushed heavily and prominently featured on the shows. Even the ex-WWE guys they push aren't really "old guys": Hardy, Anderson, RVD. Jarrett, Nash and Hogan have all sporadically wrestled, gone weeks without even being on TV and have been nowhere near the World title. Who the hell are they holding down? This would be like Vince McMahon, Vickie Guerrero and The Undertaker arguing over who's been holding down the young guys down in WWE over this summer. If Hogan is the babyface who wants the young guys to be the present and future of THIS-UH BUSINESS-UH, shouldn't he logically try to not even be on the shows? Shouldn't they have Nash calling him out and Hogan pretending like he doesn't want to be on TV taking time away from the young dudes? (I think they were trying to illustrate this actually, but it wasn't very convincing.) Isn't it disingenuous to use Hogan as the guy defending young talent, when his reputation is far worse than Nash in this respect? Even just looking at recent events: Hogan is still booked like Hogan in altercations, while Nash has lost to guys like Beer Money, Eric Young and Shannon Moore.

Anyway, if it all leads up to a big Sting/Nash vs. Hogan/Jarrett match, then please let it be the main event of a WCW Thunder-themed TNA PPV. They've already got Mike Tenay and Raven. Get Booker T, DDP, Ralphus, Jerry Flynn, Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, Meng, Wrath, a few luchadores, Glacier, Konnan and Luger on the phone. Hell, see if Master P is busy. Maybe Scott Hall can come and do the nWo/WCW survey if he's not, uh, busy.
Mek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YBu4z4pIZM

"Rougeau Rub" at 3:30
GIncognto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mek wrote:

So that's how they got the name Bushwhackers.
XDXSCSA123: NICE AND SOFT
XDXSCSA123: NOW LIP LOCK
XDXSCSA123: SEX
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entrance is a mile-long carpeted stairway.

Or as Juventud Guerrera calls it: "El puente de la muerte."
Foleyite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mek wrote:

I remember noticing this. It's WM5 or 6, isn't it?

I never did see or notice Sid shitting his pants or John Cena having a boner, though.
KaneRobot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Nor do I remember that jabroni Brian Blair being in ze cah-mel clutch with beeg American 2 by 4...eh, eh, Hacksaw...you was lucky, punk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VGMuseum Forum Index -> GX All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 2 of 58

Jump to: