VGMuseum
Video Games ''''Я'''' Us

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minor things regarding the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VGMuseum Forum Index -> MrP's Castlevania Realm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lashen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Minor things regarding the site. Reply with quote

I noticed on your ending page for Harmony of Dissonance it doesn't mention that Lydie turning to Juste's arm in the good ending depends on wether or not you have filled Juste's Room with all of the avaliable in-game furniture. I don't know if it is supposed to say this elsewhere on the site or not, but I know alot of people deem the furniture completely useless, which is only -mostly- true.

If by chance you didn't know, she'll just stand there between the two if you haven't furnished Juste's Room. You can obtain all of the furniture and not have an effect on the "good" ending. It relies on bringing it all to Juste's Room. It's such a small detail it can be easily missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZIjy_ikVhk

The other thing I noticed is that the Uncurse Potion is not listed under the candle drop items section. I know there is one candle that just drops an Uncurse Potion for whatever reason in SotN's Long Library and HoD's Luminous Cavern. It seems to be in places where you find Ectoplasms. This could be so rare and pointless you overlooked it on purpose though.
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: Minor things regarding the site. Reply with quote

Quote:
I noticed on your ending page for Harmony of Dissonance it doesn't mention that Lydie turning to Juste's arm in the good ending depends on wether or not you have filled Juste's Room with all of the avaliable in-game furniture. I don't know if it is supposed to say this elsewhere on the site or not, but I know alot of people deem the furniture completely useless, which is only -mostly- true.

If by chance you didn't know, she'll just stand there between the two if you haven't furnished Juste's Room. You can obtain all of the furniture and not have an effect on the "good" ending. It relies on bringing it all to Juste's Room. It's such a small detail it can be easily missed.

Nope--never knew it. I'll put in a little blurb on its weapon page and change the text for the ending.

Quote:
The other thing I noticed is that the Uncurse Potion is not listed under the candle drop items section. I know there is one candle that just drops an Uncurse Potion for whatever reason in SotN's Long Library and HoD's Luminous Cavern. It seems to be in places where you find Ectoplasms. This could be so rare and pointless you overlooked it on purpose though.

I do remember the separate instances of Uncurse Potions dropping from candelabras. I guess it never came to mind when I was creating the item tables.

It's sort of borderline, since the items listed under "Magical Items" are those that have an immediate effect, without an inventory having to be accessed. I'll put 'em there anyway, for completion's sake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VGMuseum Forum Index -> MrP's Castlevania Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: