VGMuseum
Video Games ''''Я'''' Us

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plant Castle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VGMuseum Forum Index -> MrP's Castlevania Realm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lashen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Plant Castle Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ns-iyAdrs

I'm -thinking- about doing the whole game... but I get kind of sick to my stomach when it comes to the Soleiyu Belmont fight. I'm not sure I can do that at all, the rest of the game is completely possible though.

My question is: in the very hypothetical scenario that I do this whole game in a perfect, no sub-weapon run and upload it to YouTube; would it be welcome as some kind of walkthrough on the site?
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very interesting suggestion, actually--not something I'd thought of doing. And it's not like the site's overflowing with text walkthroughs, of which I currently offer, well, none. No one seems interested in sending them in, despite many requests.

Let's give it a go. I'll link it up as a "Video Walkthrough" in the appropriate category.

The only reservation I have about linking to Youtube is that accounts and videos seem to disappear without warning, potentially leaving me with dead links. I'd only request contacting me if this happens.
Lashen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagined a page for the walkthrough on the site, obviously featuring the video-links in the walkthrough's order under the impression that the files would take up alot of space on your server.

I know alot of people would at least like to see the Dracula fight done perfectly, because the fight is really predetermined. I can see myself doing this when I get in the mood for it, but the Soleiyu area really turns me off. I'll spend a while on that one.
Mr Perfect
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can create a page for the video rather than placing a simple link.

So it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven, last century's ninth-most-important man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VGMuseum Forum Index -> MrP's Castlevania Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: