VGMuseum
Video Games ''''Я'''' Us

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone help me make a sig?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SqualidPumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Can someone help me make a sig? Reply with quote

I'm not sure the exact direction I want to take as far as illustrations go. I might want one of those "duhr!" faces to go along with the text, or someone scratching their head. Oh! Here's what I want the text to be:

You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN.

And I want this in a rough sig size (rough as in use as little or much space as you need, so longs it fits). Along with a picture. Can be video game related, can be a screen capture from a movie, or whatever you like. I'm also taking suggestions so even if you can't help me make a sig, perhaps you can suggest the image that gets added to it.

I won't need to credit anyone with the invention of the phrase, because as I've looked around I see it in several places. Of course, I'll credit whomever creates the sig for me for that.

EDIT: I'd also like to make a poster with the following text-

(the following centered)
Disgustipated
And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.
(end of centering, and text, for that matter)

These lyrics are from a song by Tool called Disgustipated. I'd like the background to be anthropomorphic carrot(s) or something. Would be pretty funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VGMuseum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: