| Home |
| FAQ | Ending FAQ | Review FAQ |
- General Review questions. I want to do a Review
I want to do a Review, how many should I send, and what format do you want the screenshots in?
- Well, first off - email us first. It would be a shame for you to make a review just to find out that we already have one for that particular game. Now, if we give the go-ahead, you have to do this in order for us to accept a submission:
- The review must be written in a plain text file,
with good punctuation and grammar. We are not accepting files written in HTML because
of the site layout or in DOC format because it's dangerous.
If your native language is not english, but your review is understandable, we'll edit it
a bit to make it more readable (don't worry, we'll only correct the grammar).
- Take one screenshot of the title,
and at least six of the game running. The acceptable formats is mainly PNG and then
GIF, BMP and PCX.
We do not accept JPGs because they make the picture blurry.
The shot titles must follow this format: Nameofgame1.gif, nameofgame2.gif, etc.
Be sure that the screenshots are OK and are not distorted in any way,
or have any of the messages shown by emulators.
- I would prefer it if you've first played the game in real life. If you're using an emulator, the game may not work properly in it, and you may get a bad impression of an otherwise good game. If you are absolutely sure that the game works fine in an emulator, and it still sucks in real life then send the review.
I want to do a Reviewfor an already posted game. What can I do?
- Well, this depends. If you want to give a good opinion of a game the other reviewer totally slaughtered (or vice versa), email us. We may add your review as a kind of "Second Opinion". Since not everyone thinks alike, I think this would work out well.
OK, I've got my Review, now what?
- If you're sending me a review, be sure to zip all the files
up and send them here.
If you're sending more than one review, zip them individually in one zip. (Remember, you can zip multiple zip files into just one zip). How can I contact the staff?
How can I contact the staff?